Installation & Integration Structural / Piping Planner
In support of our client, Maderra is currently looking for an Installation & Integration Structural / Piping Planner for a long term contract position.
The Installation & Integration Structural / Piping Planner position is responsible for the following:
• Provides and coordinates the construction planning and scheduling systems, work processes and reports needed to support the construction management efforts of the project
• Provides functional and management support of related project controls activities including project baseline schedules, man-hour budgets, project code of accounts, critical path analysis, manpower planning and forecasting, progress validation, earned value assessment, performance measurement
• Ensures project planning and scheduling deliverables are accurate and delivered to the project controls manager in a timely fashion
• Works closely with engineering, construction, pre-commissioning, commissioning, client and contractors to identify potential changes in scope and quantify the impact of each change in a timely fashion
• Maintains current knowledge of the contract, all amendments to the contract and all change orders issued for the project
• Candidates must have successfully provided planning and scheduling services while serving as the project controls planner scheduler
• Must have strong working knowledge of construction planning and scheduling concepts, and be able to efficiently load, monitor, generate reports utilizing P3 Primavera scheduling program
• Willingness to accept a field assignment
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, SAP, and P3 Primavera
If you would like to be a member of the Maderra Team, please forward your resume in confidence to Drew.Poirier@maderra.ca
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.