Instrumentation & Controls Designer
In support of our client, Maderra is currently looking for an Instrumentation & Controls Designer for a short term contract position.
The Instrumentation & Controls Designer is responsible for the following:
• Develop design, drawings, specifications and tender documents for instrumentation, controls and electrical systems
• Assist to prepare project documents including client proposals, work plans, schedules and estimates.
• Provide support during the construction, installation and commissioning project phases. Assist in start-up and troubleshooting as required.
• Work as a team member and be involved with developing standards and creating innovative solutions
• Develop and support clients and business as required.
• Graduate of a certified Electrical or Instrumentation Technology program
• SPI or PDMS experience would be considered an asset
• Experience with AutoCAD
• Knowledge of various Microsoft software packages is a must; and knowledge of instrumentation, controls, or electrical software is an asset.
If you would like to be a member of the Maderra Team, please forward your resume in confidence to email@example.com
While we sincerely appreciate every application, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.